The Comedy Bible Workbook: The Interactive Companion to "The New Comedy Bible" (Paperback)
This workbook is a must-have for the owners of Judy Carter's "The New Comedy Bible."
It provides a proven method for creating, capturing, and honing pro comedy material. Think of it as a "how-to" manual for building a comedy career, joke by joke.
It provides 5 sections for readers to workshop their material:
- Section 1: 48 Exercises to Turn Problems into Punchlines
- Section 2: Jokes in Progress by Topic (Place to write & workshop material in progress)
- Section 3: My Act: Polished Jokes by Topic (Final resting place of your comedy gems)
- Section 4: Set Lists (Place to store the running order of your act based on time & theme)
- Section 5: Morning Writings (30 writing prompts to create material)
"Judy Carter helps others find their authentic persona and communicate it in a way that makes audiences laugh." - Lily Tomlin"
"Judy Carter's book gave me the tools to have a successful career in stand-up comedy." - Maz Jobrani"
"Judy Carter's comedy-building exercises launched my comedy career." Sherri Shepherd